Alan De Back
Location: Washington, DC Area
How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
Clients find that I do an excellent job of carefully listening to their career issues, and then helping guide them towards their own plans of action.
What results have clients reported after working with you?
The biggest result that clients report is success in their job search. They also report that they are more aware of their strengths, and how those strengths relate to their career progression.
What do clients say about working with you?
Comments I’ve been give include that I’m an excellent listener, knowledgeable, and results oriented.
What are 5 strengths you have as a coach?
- Listening skills
- Knowledgeable of Federal government
- Knowledgeable of local business environment
What is your coaching philosophy?
Totally client centered – helping clients determine their own plans of action and solutions.
What types of people do you typically coach?
I have coached a wide variety of individuals, but typically college-educated professionals.
What is your professional background?
My professional experience includes non-profit, government, corporate, and small start-up. My background has provided me the ability to understand a wide variety of work environments.
How can clients get started working with you as their coach?
You will then be directly contacted by the head of the coaching program to select the right coach for you.
- Order Online through our secure checkout: Click one of the Add to Cart buttons below
- Order by Phone: Call our ordering department toll free at 888-491-8833
Career Coaching Programs
What You Get
Add to Cart
Three 30-Minute Coaching Sessions
||The Career Coaching service matches individuals with a personal coach--a confidant, champion, and challenger who will help you:
With Career Coaching you can:
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career
Non Member: $280.00