PSA offers the benefits you expect from a company focused on excellence. All eligible employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Travel privileges on the American Airlines global network
• A generous vacation plan designed to let you enjoy your travel perks
• Medical, Dental & Vision
• 401k with company match
• American Airlines Group (AAG) profit-sharing and bonus opportunities
• Company-paid Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, Flexible Spending Plan (FSA), and supplementary options
Telecommuting is allowed.
Internal Number: 3314
The Analyst, Manpower Planning assists in the design and implementation of PSA Airlines comprehensive manpower planning tools. This role is essential to PSA as they will track crew attrition, crew training production rates and crew base requirements.
• Responsible for manpower planning model data integrity; development and maintenance of crew planning data repository • Responsible for development of a well-defined process to capture and reconcile crew headcount • Work collaboratively with external groups on access, accuracy, and timing of critical data • Perform future crew pairing analysis and guide crew basing decisions; identify and report productivity challenges and related costs • Perform crew pairing analysis and guide crew basing decisions • Perform monthly vacancy bid process and associated analysis • Develop training plan process, reconciliation, and analysis • Respond to ad hoc data/analysis requests; provide support as an analytical resource • Complete other related duties and responsibilities, as assigned, in order to achieve departmental objectives • Responsible for the Company’s Security and Safety Management System (SMS) and associated Safety Risk Management and Safety Assurance outputs
• Bachelor’s degree in Operation Research, Industrial Engineering, Applied Math, Computer Science, Business Administration or related field • Experience in using modeling techniques (e.g. statistical, optimization, simulation, spreadsheet) to answer business questions and to assess the impact and added value of recommendations • Proficient in the use of data retrieval languages such as Access/SQL • Experience with data reporting and visualization tools and techniques (TABLEAU) • Skills in modeling, using database programs, data mining for statistically valid information and formulating hypotheses • Proficient with Microsoft Office software, especially Excel
• Must be able to speak, read and write in English
• If hired, must be able to demonstrate that you are authorized to work in the US
PSA Airlines operates an all-jet fleet consisting of exclusively Bombardier regional jet aircraft. We have an incredible team of more than 5,000 employees who do a tremendous job of operating more than 800 daily flights to nearly 100 destinations on behalf of American Airlines.
Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, PSA also has flight crew bases located in Dayton, Ohio, Washington, D.C., Charlotte, North Carolina and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. PSA has maintenance facilities in Akron-Canton Airport (CAK), Charlotte-Douglas International Airport (CLT) Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG), Greenville-Spartanburg (GSP), Norfolk International Airport (ORF), Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (SAV),Pensacola, Florida (PNS) and Dayton International Airport (DAY).
PSA operates Bombardier CRJ700 and CRJ900 aircraft.
PSA’s mission is to always deliver satisfied customers to their destination, safely and on time. We are committed to growing our company where passion is shared, professional excellence is expected, and all people – customers and employees – are valued and respected.
We strengthen American Airlines and create opportunities for ...our people and our customers.
The PSA Way - PSA's Core Values are Safety, Respect, Prepared, Professional Excellence, Passion, and Imperatives
The PSA Way
At PSA we are part of an industry that moves quickly and experiences consistent change. The PSA Way is our foundation for operation and fosters stability, growth and a focus on the future.
At PSA we will stay focused on our imperatives.
We will be safe and reliable. Safety is our number one priority all day, every day.
We expect and respect our differences.
We will always be prepared. Be forward thinking and focus on solutions.
We take pride in our professional excellence and hold ourselves and others accountable for our actions.
Above all, we are united by our passion for what we do everyday and our love for aviation.